Kwara State University, Malete
P.M.B. 1530, Ilorin, Kwara State
2021/2022 PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION
1. INVITATION AND ELIGIBILITY
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2021/2022
Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU):
i. Candidates whose first choice of Institution is Kwara State University, Malete;
ii. Candidates interested in admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their first choice are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Online registration starts from Friday, 17th September 2021 and closes on Friday, 1st October 2021.
2. REGISTRATION/SCREENING FEE: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only. Please note that it is Non-refundable.
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names (first name, middle name, and surname)
- provide your personal phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
- In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate, information or any document for that matter, would lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text Messages)
4. CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday 1st October 2021.
Mohammed A. Shuaib